PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.*
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
No credit card information is stored on this website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you about your order
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Your name, delivery address and contact telephone number are shared with our courier suppliers for the purpose of delivery and collection only.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site (you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here).
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Finally, we are entitled to disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, order of court or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. In the event of a fraudulent payment, we are entitled to disclose relevant personal information for the purposes of criminal investigation or in line with any other legal obligation.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- We will provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- We will promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- Upon your request, we will promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.